Monday, January 12, 2009

More reading...

Me and my shadow
Author: Carole Mackie, with Sue Brattle
Started: 8-Jan-09
Finished: 12-Jan-09
This is a biography of a lady who is learning to live with Multiple Sclerosis. She is a flight attendant with British Airways, and was first diagnosed on a stopover in Rio over 10 years ago. It shows what she went through in the way of symptoms, and also how those around her dealt with what was going on.

This was a strange one for me to pick up, and for a silly reason - one of the characters on my favourite TV show has just been diagnosed with this, so it caught my attention. I found it a very interesting read, and again, very hard to put down.

I would recommend it for those who know someone who has MS, as its very informative about all the symptoms and how she deals with them.

0 comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails