Monday, February 16, 2009

2009: FO #2 and #3

After much talking about it, I have finally completed the baby cardi!

Garter Yoke Baby Cardi
(Link is to Ravelry download page)

Mods: I used slightly smaller needles and yarn, and so added an inch or so to the length of the sleeves and body. The cuffs called for garter stitch, but (by mistake!) I did reverse stockinette stitch, so it curls under a little, but it looks ok.

I was going to make booties to go with it, but I couldn't find a pattern that worked (that could be because I was trying to do it late on Friday night!), so instead I made up a little garter baby beanie to match:


Both are blocked and ready to go. I'm working on another little gift addition, then I can happily hand it over!

1 comments:

2BSewing: said...

Too cute! You did a beautiful job with the cardigan and hat. Love the color.

Related Posts with Thumbnails