Friday, January 16, 2009

Things to do on a 7-hr road trip

1. Knit
2. Sleep
3. Knit
4. Re-paint toenails :)
5. Knit
6. Continue with The Time Travellers Wife on audiobook (I can't actually read books in the car, it makes me ill...)
7. Sleep
8. Knit
9. Eat!
10. Knit :)

Now you know my plan for tomorrow! We are heading up to Hamilton for a music course which will span all of next week (23 years I managed to escape going to school on my birthday, but not this year!) followed by an intense weekend at Parachute.

You can see from all the knitting time I have, that I should have no excuse to not finish Chastity's scarf! And hopefully get a little work done on some other projects too. Which means, next time we meet, I WILL have some FO pictures for you!

In the meantime, I'll leave you with this DELICIOUS image:

BriocheBrioche. 'Raspberry/white-chocolate with sugar-top' brioche to be precise :) Oh so good!

1 comments:

Trina said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Related Posts with Thumbnails