Friday, October 10, 2008

Playing catch up

Now that the first Christmas present is finished, i'm being strict and not doing ANY more knitting now until my Interior Design paper is finished! Since the first present took around a month to finish (including delays to get more yarn) I'm sure i'll get the second one finished in time for Christmas.

So wish me luck for study! I have 11 activities to do before the main assignment (the activities are just for me, they don't get seen by the tutor) and last night I finished activity 6, so there's still a little way to go, but its basically just reading and writing up about a page of research for each activity, so I don't think it will take me too much longer - I have been managing one activity per three-hour sitting.

In the meantime, if you like art, check out my sister's new Etsy store - she's just started selling some of her new spray paint art on there, and they are fantastic! (Not that i'm biased or anything...) The store is here: http://www.becslake.etsy.com/. She's also selling on felt.co.nz if you want to see some of her other work. Here is a sneek peek:
I'll be back to blogging once my course is finished and i'm back to crafty work again. In the meantime, happy knitting!

0 comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails