Wednesday, May 14, 2008

Knitting projects

I thought that while I was here, I would put up some pics of my other knitting projects.

This first one is a more detailed view of the green vest in my last post, the one that came out too big....

Above: The vest sewed together by the arm bands at the shoulders

Above: The completed vest, sewn together at the sides, over a pillow to show the shape

Above: Detail shot of the arm band and cross-over at the shoulder

The second one is a cowl-neck shawl that is on the back-burner at the moment. The pattern said to use any stitch, so i've gone with a unique ribbing pattern - i'm not sure how it works, but it looks good!

Above: The shawl so far, knit on circular needles because there are so many stitches!

Above: Detail shot of the garter stitch along the top/bottom of shawl, and 'unique' ribbing

0 comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails