Friday, May 16, 2008

New on the needles

I'm attempting to have another go at knitting this plain vest for baby - this time in the right yarn! Here is a pic of my progress so far:

I'm just about to start the decreasing for the arm holes. To give you an estimate of the size, the pattern it's sitting on is an A4 piece of paper. It looks much more baby-sized than my last attempt :)

It's been a long day, well, a long week, actually... i'm going out tonight to a farewell party for Rose, who's moving to London soon - I figured if I didn't go to the party then she'd have to stay, but I don't think that's going to work :( At least i'm planning to go visit her over there in a year's time :)

I'm also getting my hair cut tomorrow - only slightly nervous about it... hopefully I can put up some pics of my new 'do once its done, if i'm happy with it!!

0 comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails