Friday, May 30, 2008

Audrey knits!

I've been a big Audrey Hepburn fan since I saw My Fair Lady when I was young, and now I love Breakfast at Tiffany's, and I have Roman Holiday in my queue of movies to watch.
Check this out:

She knits in RL too! How exciting! I now love her even more!

In other news - this was the view from my house yesterday morning when I was getting ready for work... It was really erie, walking out into the fog! I haven't seen it like this for a long time. It was freezing cold too :(

I ordered the One Skein Wonders book and and the Stitch N Bitch Nation book off Amazon last week and they both arrived yesterday - guess what i'll be doing this long weekend! I've had my eye on doing this cabled hat for a while (which is why i bought the SNBN book!) so I can get started on that finally; also this lovely pair of fingerless mittens from the yarn I have left over from Bec's hat. Baby stuff will just have to go into hibernation for a while - its cold, and I need stuff to keep me warm! The cabled hat will be my first ever cabling project, and my first time knitting on DPNs too, so i'm kinda nervous, but Mum has promised to help me if I help her with her Publisher project in return :)

Yay it's 4.30pm on the Friday afternoon before a long weekend! God save the Queen :)

0 comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails