Sunday, January 04, 2009

PS - New project!

I forgot to tell you more about my new project for 2009! Its called Project 365, and the aim is to take at least one photo every day for a year. The result is to document and help remind you of what you did during the year, as well as make you a better photographer.

So far so good, although yes, its only the fourth day of the year!

Here's the link so you can go check it out: Ballatrina - Project 365

My disclaimer is that I WILL take a photo every day, even if its something 'boring'. But I can't guarantee that I'll be able to post them every day, so there may be a couple of days where there are more than one, if i've missed a day. Feel free to leave me comments with what you think.

Here is more information about the original Project 365 from Photojojo.

0 comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails