Friday, August 22, 2008

Crossed the finish line

The Ravelympics are fast coming to a close (three days to go!), and I really feel like i'm letting Team Charity down - I spent far too much time finishing my Sassy for Team NZ, that i'm only just starting on a little beanie now for the hospital.

But the good news is, that Sassy is now finished!

And for finally getting that finished, as it was entered in the Ravelympics WIP Wrestling competition, I got a new ravatar AND a medal!


Yay me! And GO Team New Zealand!

They said it was better to enter too many projects than not enough, so I went crazy and entered lots of preemie stuff, as well as bringing the Baby Kimono out of hibernation, so there's no way i'm going to get them ALL finished in three days! I'll do my best :)

Also, I found some info for putting up progress bars that link to my projects on Ravelry, so you can keep an eye on what i'm working on - the bars are over to the right ----->

0 comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails