Wednesday, May 21, 2008

You know you're addicted to knitting when...

... you buy the new Australian Women's Weekly (NZ edition) just because there are 5 free baby/toddler knitting patterns enclosed! Thanks Mum for letting me know :)

In other news, i'm not feeling too good today :( I'm at work to sort things out before bored (sorry, board...) meetings all day tomorrow, then i'm back off home to bed. Hopefully that means i'll get some more of my baby vest knitted this afternoon - first baby is due next week!

I did manage to rearrange my bedroom last night (I needed to do something to keep my mind off my stomach) and it looks really good! My room is quite long and not very wide, so i've shifted things around so that my bed is down one end and my desk is at the other, with a set of drawers spliting the room in two - it looks really effective! Once i've tidied up a bit more i'll try and put photos up. Interior design is going to be so much fun!!

0 comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails