Wednesday, July 01, 2009

And the award goes to...

A lovely big thanks to Susan and Leeshie for nominating me for this blog award!

It is my pleasure to pass this on to those who's lovely blogs I read:

  1. Hanging by a thin thread - ChelleC is a lovely blogger, giving full descriptions of her experiences, very interesting reading
  2. fly along - this blog is full of photos of her amazing projects and latest spinning
  3. Liz Knits - Liz is a great knitter and has come up with some awesome designs. And she just got chickens!
  4. Skeins & Steins - Catherine is another fantastic knitter, and has an Etsy store too, where she sells alot of her recycled yarns
  5. Twenty Cent Mixture - I met Louise at a knit night a while ago and she's just as lovely in person as she is on her blog. She's a fantastic seamstress as well, and her Felt store is worth a look
  6. Musings of a (mostly) self-taught knitter - Karen's blog was one of the first I started reading, and she's always very entertaining with tales of her kitten, and the Meme Monday's!
I hope you enjoy looking through their blogs as much as I do. Have a look at my blog roll for some of my other constant reads.

In other news...
  • The purple baby set was well recieved! Its good to know these things are going to a good home. It also stood out because it was purple - everything else was pink!

  • I'm updating Twitter more than my blog these days - I hope this will change soon, but if I haven't updated for a while, there will always be a new tweet!

  • I've changed my blog layout again so I can make room for bigger photos. If its causing you any problems, let me know!
~Happy knitting!~

2 comments:

LizKnits said...

Hey thanks for the nod ... I'm looking forward to checking out the other links too!

Karen said...

Awww, you are so sweet!! Thanks for the kind words. I was away last week (on a cruise!!) so I'm a bit behind on my blogging and e-mailing, but thank you!!

Related Posts with Thumbnails