Saturday, April 25, 2009

Featured blog!

I just heard that my blog is featured over at Pattern-Knit! How exciting!!

I'm loving this new website - the beginner tutorials are really good, they have a big range of links to knitting patterns, and the stitch library is amazing!! I'm sure to be making some swatches from there soon.

Head on over and check it out :)


pattern-knit.com

(Hello and welcome if you've come here through there!)



Note: My blog picture was taken by Eclipse Photographic at my sisters graduation. Have a look at his portfolio.

4 comments:

Karen said...

That is very exciting!! Congrats to you!!

Sarah Glova said...

I'd never heard of that site!! Thanks for showing!!

and Congrats!!

Sarah Glova said...

I would definitely recommend cracking open Weekend Knitting. There are good patterns, but even if you don't find something-- the photography is beeeautiful!! Very knit-inspiring :-)

Rich said...

The New DolloianHi there, I have tagged you in my new post, hope you can find some time to put up a reply :-)

Cheers,
Rich

Related Posts with Thumbnails